Tuesday, August 09, 2005

ANNOUNCING.......

Well it's been another crazy week, and I still haven't had time to get those pictures posted. I'm going to get to it soon though because there are some great ones from our last week in England. On another note, we have some news for everyone. We are pleased, and very surprised to announce that our family will be growing by one this February. Morgan and Paige will have a new brother or sister. I had an ultrasound last week which showed that the baby looks great, and that I am due on the 18th of February. Once I figure out how to post the pictures, I will. I can't scan them apparently because it ruins the picture. I'll try to take a picture of it with the digital camera. Love to all!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! So happy for you guys! What great news!

Starfisheez said...

I'm so happy that we get to be preggers together, too bad I live on the other side of the country though. And, I'm positive that if you had the time you could make something like I did. You just have to believe that you can sew, and voila! you can. Much Love <3

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news! So happy for your family.
Lynn & family