Tuesday, August 30, 2005

We're all still alive.....really!!!!

I know I haven't posted in ages, but we are all still alive. I've been so tired by the time evening rolls around, and the kids are tucked safely in their beds, that I haven't had a chance to post anything. Last week we had a great visit from Auntie Catherine. I finally got the photos transferred from the camera, onto my computer so I will start posting the rest of the England pictures asap!! I see the doctor on Friday, and will update you all on that soon. Morgan starts school in one week, and cannot wait to go to Mme. Quait's class to learn french!!!! Other than that all is well! xxoo

1 comment:

Starfisheez said...

Awwwwww, Morgan's going to learn french, how cute! I can't wait to hear what she learns. Glad all is well with you guys, and I look forward to the new pictures, so hurry up and post them already<3