Sunday, November 27, 2005

Technical difficulties

I've been trying to upload photos from Morgan's bowling party, but BLOGGER seems to be on crack tonight, and it just isn't working. My hormonal self is getting very frustrated, so I will try again tomorrow when I've had some rest.

The party went very well, although I was very unimpressed with the bowling alley this year. I booked the party well over a month ago, and they neglected to tell me that they no longer had a party room upstairs. Consequently we were squished downstairs right beside another party that was booked at the same time as us. Our party was booked for 1pm, and they didn't even get the kids bowling until well after 1:30pm which had me quite cross, but that is mostly due to my pregnant state, and lack of sleep. The kids had a ball (I hope), and didn't mind at all. I know our guys had a great time. Hopefully I'll be able to upload some pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Allison and Kevin and all!