Monday, November 07, 2005

Visit with the Aunties

Kevin got home from his week of training in Elmira on Friday night. The girls were so excited to see him. I felt really bad though because I figured that he wouldn't be home until late, so we went to Miranda's for dinner. As I was leaving her house around 7pm or so my cell rang, and this kind of sad voice said "where are you, I've been home for an hour!". Of course by the time I got home, the girls were fast asleep!!! The Aunties, and cousin Elizabeth came for a lovely visit on Saturday. Thank you for the pizza lunch!! The girls had such a good time entertaining Elizabeth, and are still talking about it. I unfortunately didn't take any pictures though. Auntie Christine did though, so once she emails them to me, I will post them. My foolish cold is back again, so I am trying to rest, and drink lots of fluids, I am getting quite cross about the whole thing.

No comments: