Monday, January 09, 2006

Time constraints

Okay, I know that I was supposed to write a post about Morgan's bowling party, but somehow I seem to have gotten sidetracked (I can't imagine how...). So here's what I've done instead, I uploaded a whole bunch of photo's to flickr. All you have to do is click on any of the photos in the flickr badge or on the title of this post, and it will take you straight to the page.

I'll try to post Christmas photos before the baby comes...... speaking of which I had my 34 week appointment last week (I can't believe how quickly the time is flying), and all is well. Baby is head down and looking good apparently. I go back on the 24th and every week after that until baby makes his/her appearance. It's really hard to imagine that in six weeks or less there will be another little person in our lives. I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments: