Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ella update

I got a call last night from the MRI clinic at MacMaster. Actually I was nursing Ella, and wasn't going to answer the phone until I heard the woman on the phone say MRI clinic; boy did I run for that phone. So we go tomorrow morning for her pre-anesthesia consult. I assume they will give me the date for her MRI then. So wish us luck in the morning, I will update when I have news.

This week has been uncharacteristically hot, and we have been sitting at 40C with the humidex all week. It is supposed to break tonight with thunderstorms in the forecast. Poor Fury, but this is horrible heat.


Morgan had a dentist appointment this morning, and she was a star. Her teeth are in great shape! She really enjoyed the fluoride treatment which tasted like chocolate, but her favourite thing was the "spit-sucker" as she calls it.

Not much else new, the girls are terribly cranky in this heat. So is their mother! I've turned on the air, but have it fairly warm during the day since there is no a/c in the van, and I don't want to shock the baby's system too much.

More when I have Ella's appointment date; wish us luck tomorrow.

3 comments:

Country Parson said...

This is good news, and indicates that things are moving along. So Morgan loves going to the dentist! -- we wonder if she loves spinach too (i.e. all the things young people are supposed to hate). xoxox

Country Girl said...

That great news! She's seems like a tough little fighter, so I'm sure she'll be fine. You will too! Things like "spit-suckers", and free toothbrushes are what make the dentist cool!

TGS said...

HEY!! I love my dentist ;) It's fish that shoud be a banned substance...