Sunday, May 28, 2006

Parade Day

Yesterday was the Girl Guide/Scout Parade in Hamilton. We dropped Morgan off at the church so that she could go on the bus, and we drove downtown to pick-up Grandma. We then walked down to watch the parade.


Here are Daddy and Morgan at the church before she got on the bus.






Here is Morgan’s Spark unit; I can’t pick her out in this picture though.






Can you find her in this one????





After the parade, the girls went for a picnic. Grandma, Paige, Ella and I walked down to pick her up at the end of the day.

Here’s the gruesome twosome:







And the three musketeers:






While Morgan was at the picnic in the afternoon we went with Grandma to get flowers, so my plan for today is to plant providing that everyone cooperates. :)

3 comments:

Country Parson said...

Such lovely pictures! And what a lovely occasion! It looks as if it was a wonderful time for the whole family. And yes, I can spot Morgan!

Lots of love from Nana and me.

Starfisheez said...

My goodness those girls are getting big fast! I love the pics, Morgan looks like she had a great time walking in the parade, I'm glad the weather was nice. I can totally spot her in the second group photo. Happy Planting To you Allie. Our love to you all.
<3 Liane, Neil & Ilysa

Country Girl said...

Sounds like fun! I remember doing that when I was Morgan's age in Rainbows. *sigh* The badges look great too, Allie!
xoxox
Auntie Sarah