Friday, June 02, 2006

Anesthesia consult

Ella and I went to the hospital to speak with the anesthesiologist yesterday. He was very nice and explained what would happen when we go in for the MRI. I won't go into the details but I feel very confident that she will be in very good hands. The whole thing has me quite freaked out to be honest, and I will be glad when it is behind us.

Not much else new, we have a crazy busy weekend. Tomorrow we are going to see the Aunties, and cousins (Elizabeth is the star attraction), so that they can at long last meet little Miss Ella Bean. On Sunday Morgan has two birthday parties; one we are all going to, and the second is for a class mate.

Well I must go, Ella is singing for her supper :).
xxoo


Check out this picture; it's Morgan the summer Paige was born!!!!! So she was 2 1/2 here. What a cutie.

2 comments:

Starfisheez said...

Oh wow, what a flashback. I remember when Morgan was still little, it's sad how fast time has flown by. I bet the girls have changed tons since I saw them at christmas. All my love to you guys, and I'm sure Ella will be a champ through it all. Much Love <3

Country Girl said...

I know you will all come through with flying colours, but good luck nonetheless.
I was just looking at that pic a few days ago...creepy.
xoxox