Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!!!!!!

Born November 23, 2000. I cannot believe that six years have passed already. You bring us such joy, and we love you very much. Don't ever lose your excitement about the world around you, or your joy for life!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL!!!!!!

When I was One,
I had just begun.

When I was Two,
I was nearly new.

When I was Three,
I was hardly Me.

When I was Four,
I was not much more.

When I was Five,
I was just alive.

But now I am Six, I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.

-- A.A. Milne




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos






xoxoxo Mama, Papa, Paige, and Ella

6 comments:

Country Parson said...

Add to that the joy of Nana and Grand Dad. It was so lovely to see you, and we hope to see you again soon. Meanwhile, enjoy Six to the full! All our love! xoxox

Starfisheez said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!!! It doesn't seem possible that you are already 6. I hope you have a fantastic day and that you are feeling better. We love you and miss you,

Auntie Liane, Uncle Neil & Ilysa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Morgan

Keep on smilin' and acting silly as it will help keep you young :)

Congratulations on turning 6.

Anonymous said...

Happy Six, Morgan! And I'm glad you have met the Christopher Robin poems too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Morgan,
Hope you have a wonderful 6th birthday.
Love LYNN & Maddison

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Morgan!!
We love you!!

Love always,
Auntie Roh & Uncle Brian