Friday, March 23, 2007

The purple icing:


Last week the girls and I made cupcakes, and they requested purple icing. It wasn't the prettiest colour I have ever seen, but they were pleased with it, and had a great time icing the cupcakes themselves.




Two cuties colouring.

Morgan is home from school today. She is running a fever and is generally miserable. She has a couple of suspect spots but I am not entirely convinced that it is the chickenpox...time will tell. Ella has a gazillion more spots today and is being a trooper! She is in the best mood of the three of them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allie,
your Dad sent me your blogaddress so it's nice to see pictures of your lovely girls. I bet Ella picked up the chickenpox at the doctor's office. Sounds like you're in for a bad month or 2 but then the immunity kicks in for the rest of their childhood, a small consolation.
Cheers, Jodie Hebert (McGill librarian)