Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Charles Abbott Conway Jr. July 9, 1940-August 26, 2007



It is with such a heavy heart that I write this post. In fact I really don't even know where to begin. My father passed away very suddenly in England on Sunday. He was a wonderful father, and a wonderful grandfather! I can safely say that he touched the lives of everyone he met. He was one of the kindest, smartest, caring, non-judgemental people I have ever met in my life. He was always there for me no matter what, and quite literally went to the ends of the earth for me.

I know that you are here with us in spirit; and you will live on in your children, and your grandchildren. I love you more than I can ever say.
xxooxxoo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Hugs*
I never had the oppurtunity to meet your father, but from what I've heard, and the proof in his daughters, he was a wonderful man. He will always be in your hearts, and his memories alive in spirit.
Fathers have such a special bond with their daughters... I can only begin to imagine the loss you are feeling.
Our hearts go out to you sweetie, your sisters, the girls and your Mum.

Lots of Love,
Roh & Bri

Anonymous said...

Allie, Kevin, Morgan, Paige & Ella

My heart goes out to you... as Im sure you know I am here for you always. Anything I can do in anyway please dont hesitate to ask... I never had the chance to meet your father however I feel I know alot about him thru you and I know mom spoke highly of him. I know the road seems narrow at this time but as we both know it will once again begin to widen... Remember the happy times and although it may seem hard try to smile

Love you all always

<3 Me
xx oo xx

@-->--- @-->--- @-->---
morgan paige Ella

TGS said...

Hey Sistor... Words fail me as you well know, being that I'm dwelling in your living room.
As we heard often enough as children, we must work as a team to get through this very difficult time.
Know that I love you no matter what happens today tomorrow or the next day.
XOXO

Country Girl said...

Hey there Sistors,
There's nothing more I can say to add to other comments. I can't wait to have you here. Take care of you.
Love you!!
Sarah-Bear
xox