Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain


I don't know who to give credit to for this quote, but I read it today at the footer of an email; and thought how appropriate it seems!
We had a pretty good weekend here. Paige stayed home from gymnastics because she still wasn't feeling up to snuff. Morgan had a great session though. I took some video, which I will post later in the week. Poor Paigie went to bed saying that her ear was hurting so we will see what the morning brings. I hope that she is okay - she missed three days of school last week. I'm also waiting to see what happens with the other two - Ella hardly ate anything today, and Morgan says her throat is hurting......
I'm off to read a book with one very snuggly kitty before I head off to bed. It is freezing cold here, which always makes kitties very snuggly ;)
xxxxxx

No comments: