Monday, June 09, 2008

Brownie Camp

Phew! I think that I am now caught up in the picture department. I won't let it go so long next time. It is soccer season in our house, and it takes up three evenings a week. The girls are really enjoying it, and it is great fun to watch!

Morgan went to Brownie camp this past weekend. This was her first year camping for two nights. She had a great time, but came home completely exhausted!



M and M in their tent:


Here they are being lions; camp was at the African Lion Safari:


Miss Ella:


Miss Paigie:


The campers:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all seemed to have great fun at camp and Morgan you were such a trooper. You girls were very brave to sleep in your own tent... Great Girls, and rather cute might I add... and Paigie next year you will be able to join us at camp as well with your sparkie friends...

Country Girl said...

Sounds like everybody had an awesome time! I have such great memories of my camping days :D
xoxoxox