Thursday, October 02, 2008

Wow! I think this is the longest I have EVER gone without posting anything. Partly I have been very uninspired, and partly I have NO time! It is crazy busy around here, and during the school year everything I do, has to be done in two hour time blocks because of school pick-ups......

We had a great summer. Morgan and Paige loved playing soccer, and Paige especially can't wait for spring so she can play again. We did our annual trip to "The Island", and went on our first family camping trip. Also lots of hiking and trips to the park.
Here are some pics:
These are from a trip we took to a butterfly conservatory. We all had a great time, but getting a picture of all the girls was quite a challenge!

A butterfly landed on Morgan's hand and she was absolutely thrilled!



Snuggles!


Miss "I am two" !


Campfire on our camping trip. We only went for one night this year, just to see how it would go. It went so well that we will most definitely do two nights next year.




The big girls on the beach where we were camping. I think they could have played in the sand all day long!


Outside of our tent.


Nobody believes how high the dog jumps when I come home after being out, so Kevin thought he would catch her in action. This is the wind-up....


I couldn't believe how high she got!

2 comments:

Country Girl said...

That is absolutely brilliant!!! What a great shot :D xoxox

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Honey has got some set of springs in her back legs!! :)
I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!
xoxoxo

Roh