Thursday, October 02, 2008

X-country run

Morgan completed her first cross-country run yesterday. She really enjoyed herself, and came in 66th out of about 120-150 kids!


Here she is pre-race:


The starting line (although I don't think she is actually in that picture - I can't pick her out anyway):


Coming towards the finish line, and in true Morgan fashion slowing down to wave at me:


Into the "cattle run" to get her number:


Right after her race!

I'm so glad she enjoyed herself, and she can't wait to do it again next year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO MORGAN

VERY PROUD OF YOU, KEEP UP THE RUNNING AND MAYBE ONE DAY YOU MIGHT JUST MAKE IT TO THE OLYMPICS :)

Country Girl said...

Yay to all the girls for soccer, running and tagging along :D The pictures are sooo fantastic! Miss you guys :D
Love and Hugs,
Auntie-Sarah
xoxoxox

TGS said...

All in genes!! That is one cute runner :D

Crimson Rambler said...

all sounds very "ancestral" to me!