Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ultrasound

Wednesday was my fourth ultrasound for this pregnancy. They have been watching me quite carefully because of a low-lying placenta among other things, and because my OB knows that I am one of the biggest worriers that he has ever met! He was very confident that every was fine, but also knew that I was in need of some extra reassurance. Well the ultrasound went very well, and the baby looks great. I can't believe how fast the baby is growing!
The last picture that I posted were from August, so here are the ones from September, and this week:


This picture was from September.


This one was taken this week, and it really looks like there is a little person in there!!


This one is my favourite, you can really see the baby's face. Well most of us can (right Daddy???? :) ) Morgan was able to see the baby's face right away.

1 comment:

TGS said...

Goodness me it's a little person!!!! I'm so glad everything is ok, it must have been the bagels ;)