Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Update

Okay, so I haven't been too good at keeping things up to date. I will try to catch up on everything this week. I have quite a few pictures to post, but will do it in my next post. School is going very well for Morgan, and she can now count up to 30 en francais!!!! Morgan has also started Sparks, and is really enjoying it. Miss Paigie is growing like a weed. She was a bit cross when Morgan started school this year and she didn't, but now seems to be enjoying the quiet afternoons at home. Also we attend a story time at the library. The pregnancy has been challenging so far, mainly I think because this time there are two other little people who need me as well. I go for my fourth ultrasound this afternoon, and will update later. They are keeping a very close eye on me this time, but all seems to be well. We celebrated Kevin's birthday on the 3rd of October, and the birth of our niece Ilysa Rose Linton on the 4th of October. Welcome to the world little one!! More later when I hook the camera up to the computer. Love to all.

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

Sistor!!!!
Glad to hear everything peachy (within reason). Missing you guyes!XOXO A-S