Saturday, March 18, 2006

Where is the time going?

I can hardly believe it, but little Miss Ella Bean was a month old on Thursday. I have no idea where the time is going, but it sure is flying by. I know that I said I would post photos to flickr, but I haven't had a second, this is the first time I've gone near the blog since my last post, and I have new ones now as well, and I really will try to get them up as soon as I can.This past week was March Break, so Morgan was home. We had a great week, but very busy with lots of visiting. The girls were all awesome. As I write this Morgan and Paige are with Daddy for their first movie. They went to see Curious George. I must admit I'm quite jealous; I was hoping to take them to their first big screen movie. They were so excited to go by themselves with Daddy though, and I am sure they are having an amazing time!!!!

Last Friday was Morgan and Maddison's dance recital. You can see it here:

Video Sharing at DropShots.com


Paige did a show of her own:


Video Sharing at DropShots.com

I'll post pictures later, someone has woken up and would like to be fed. Ella has her appointment with the pediatric plastic surgeon on Monday, so I'll let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

Country Girl said...

Ella Bean, I love it!
The dances are fantiastic! Reminds me of my Cinderalla performance, a million years ago!
xoxoxox

TGS said...

They're SO cute!!! Way to go girls, ALL of you ;)