Sunday, March 19, 2006

Quiet Sunday

Just a quick note to say that Morgan and Paige absolutely loved Curious George, and they cannot wait to go to their next movie.
Today for the first time, they had a play date with Devin and Tasha on their own. I dropped them off this morning, and picked them up this afternoon. They had a great time, and Kev and I had some quiet time to ourselves with Miss Ella. We also got some groceries done; which was great. Not something we can do with all three kids at the moment, and I haven’t gone since Ella was born because my incision hasn’t healed enough yet to be hauling groceries around. Many thanks to M and M for taking the girls and giving us a little break. It was much appreciated.
New pictures are up on Flickr now, and I’ll post soon about Ella’s appointment with the pediatric plastic surgeon.

Back to school tomorrow; although I don’t know if Morgan will make it, she wasn’t feeling well towards the end of the day today (actually Paige wasn’t either), and they were both running low-grade fevers so who knows…….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you today with the Dr.'s appointment and hoping to hear that all went well -- the pictures are great!

Starfisheez said...

I'm so glad the girls enjoyed the movie, and had a great time with their Daddy. I hope the Dr. had good news for you and Ella. I updated just for you, and chose pictures that should make you smile. Can't wait to see you this summer. <3