Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Oh Happy Day!

Little Miss Ella Bean slept through the night last night, I can't believe it. She is the first to sleep all night at such an early age. I am not naive enough to think for one second that it will last, but I am so happy that it happened.

Also today I hung my first load of laundry out to dry, spring is in the air. Okay so I'm a bit strange, but it is the little things......

On another note this virus has taken over our house. Morgan and Paige are still not better, although Morgan did make it back to school yesterday after missing three days last week. Dad is now down with it, and home from work. Keeping my fingers crossed that Ella and I keep fighting it.

xxoo to all, HAPPY SPRING!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradualtions on the little bean sleeping throught the night. That's great!
Spring is in the air. I hung out my laundry too. Aren't we a pair.
Hope that virus goes away soon so that you can all enjoy Easter.
The funny bunnies in Paris

Country Parson said...

Baby sleeping is Mother's treat! What luxury! But the bugs are no luxury. Hope they're soon gone.

Starfisheez said...

U got the card, thank you so much it was such a lovely thought. U muss you all so much and I can't wait to see you either. <3

Country Parson said...

We loved the photos of the girls colouring Easter eggs. They brought back memories. But what an orderly assembly line, Allie! No arguments about how to proceed and what to do next? It doesn't look like it!

Country Girl said...

Hope you're all well? I just realized that you need another Doodlebug on your title banner! ;)
We've finally got sun! Hope it's the same for you?
xoxox

Doodlebugz said...

You're right, we do need another Doodlebug; if only I had the time to play with it, Catherine did the original one for me.