Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Crazy Life

Life over the past month has been insane to say the least. Everyone in this house (except Ella thankfully) has had an upper respiratory infection of some sort all with high fevers. I got everyone else through it, and thought that I had gotten off scott free until I got sick a little over a week ago. I'm feeling much better now, but still tired and coughing. Although the tiredness could just be due to the three children that reside in our house. :)

Now that the weather has finally warmed up, Morgan and Paige have been spending most of their time outside playing, which is a wonderful thing! Poor Paigie was so worn out tonight that she put herself to bed after her bath while I was bathing Ella, poor muffin. Morgan is having a bit of a difficult week. She got herself grounded from t.v. and playing on the playground at school before and after class due to some very rude behaviour last weekend while we were visiting friends. She actually hasn't asked to watch t.v., but the playground at school is much more difficult especially since Paige can play on it. Drastic times..... Hopefully the lesson will get through this time.

Ella is growing like a weed, and is such a happy baby. She is always grinning (those wonderful gummy grins that make your heart melt), and is very strong. I really have to watch when I am holding her that I always have a hand near her head, not to support it, but because she flings herself backwards and has almost landed on the floor a couple of times. Nothing new on the medical front, although now that we are outside so much I really have to watch her eye. I am playing phone tag with the plastic surgeon's two offices trying to get an answer as to when her CT scan is going to be booked. I would really like to know what we're dealing with.

I have pictures sitting on the camera that I need to upload when I get a second, but those seem to be few and far between these days. This is the first time I've actually sat down today.

Darling Fury is off to the vet with Maggie for needles on Thursday. Fingers and toes crossed for him, he's getting up there in age, and I have a couple of concerns about his health. I'm hoping its nothing and that he is in great shape. The trick with Maggie will be to keep her in that morning...little monster always runs out under the dogs legs.

Alright that's all for now, pictures will go up soon.

xoxo to all,
Tired Mama

5 comments:

TGS said...

Sounds crazy!! Can't wait to see all you peoples!! ;)

Starfisheez said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better. I remember having to watch out for Ilysa throwing her head back like that, lol. Next she'll move on to surprise headbutts. Ilysa crawled across the room yesterday, I'm in awe of her gumption. Can't wait to mett my little niece. <3 to all.

Country Girl said...

Sounds exciting! Good weather is a blessing. I remember Mum saying "You haven't been out long enough!"
xoxox

TGS said...

Happy Mother's day sistor!! ;)

Country Girl said...

Hello Sistor and Family! Just checking on how you're all doing. Can't wait to see some recent photos!
Love yo all,
Auntie-Sarah
xoxox