Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Quick Note

Just back from the doctor. Ella weighs 7 lbs 10 oz (little piggy). Doctor was nicer today, although not what I would call warm, she didn't get my hackles up like last time. Ella's chromosomal blood all came back fine as did the other blood test for a virus that I can't pronounce (the one you get from cats). The next thing she wants to do is set up an appointment with a geneticist to see what they have to say. It will probably be the doctor I saw when I had that in depth ultrasound at Mac. Other than that Ella looks great, and I go back in a month. Still waiting for an appointment for the scan. As for her eye, the doctor said to use the ointment instead of tape since her skin is getting irritated.
Before I forget: today was report card day. Morgan is doing really,really well; just some issues with printing and fine motor skills; which really comes as no surprise. Just something we have to keep working on. Other than that she is really doing well!!!!!!!
Off to make dinner. Pictures later.
:)

2 comments:

Country Girl said...

Well done on the report card, Morgan! I'm really proud!
xoxox

Country Parson said...

What a busy family! Take care of yourself in the midst of everything, Mum! Well done Ella! Well done Morgan!