Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Update...



Well, Last week went much as the week before! More colds, and more lice….I was beginning to reach the end of my tether, because in the midst of all of that chaos, little Miss Ella Bean hit her six week growth spurt and wanted to nurse constantly.
We did however, all survive!!!! Yesterday was Maddison’s sixth birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDISON), and on Sunday she had her party. It was a princess party, and Cinderella was there!!!!!! I have some awesome pictures of the girls that I will post as soon as I get a minute to download them to my computer, and then upload them to the blog.
This afternoon we are off to the paediatrician, so I will have an update on Ella to post as well.
Two positives: I think we are winning the lice battle (I hope) using tea tree oil and Paige is continuing to be awesome with the potty and is completely trained during the day!!!! HOORAY!!
I’m off for a quick cup of tea; I’ll get those pictures up soon.
xxoo

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

Stay Strong Sistor! I'm thinking of you guys, and can't wait to see the photos!
xoxox