Thursday, October 12, 2006

SUCCESS!!!!!!!



A lady in my online kidswithfacialparalysis group told me about these sunglasses. After a bit of searching, I found them in Canada and ordered them. As you can see they don't have arms, but are held on by a neoprene band. I took Ella outside in them this afternoon. For the first time in her life she was outside without trying to hide from the sun, without a blanket tent on her head. She was out in the open, and laughing at me, and her eye wasn't red or tearing!! YEAH!!!!!!!
Doing the Happy Dance!!!!! And she looks pretty cool too.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear she looks FAAAAAAH-bulous!

Country Parson said...

That is one glamorous lady!

TGS said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! ;)

Starfisheez said...

Miss Ella Bean is so stylin', and it's always a plus that she can't pull them off I can't get Ilysa to keep her's on.

Country Girl said...

My niece is one styling chickie! Now there are no boundaries!
xoxox
Ps: Ed thinks she look pretty cool, too!