Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Amazing Discovery! Oh yeah, and Happy Valentine's Day ;)

I have been getting HARASSED for an update, which this will not be; I just discovered something today that I wanted to share. Actually I'm a bit surprised that I haven't noticed it before; although I think that Grandad did when he was here in November and I being so distracted by everything else took no notice. Anyways, enough rambling.

My big discovery is that Paige is a south-paw. She has been having trouble colouring and I couldn't for the life of me figure it out since her fine motor skills are so good. Well it is because she is really left-handed. She was colouring up a storm today with her left hand!!!!!!! What a star!

Update to come; it is a certain baby's birthday in two days, plus we just got a dump of 70 cms of snow so I have pictures of that as well.


xxoo to all :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Way to Go Paige... Now that we know your left handed just think of the art work you can make me LOL

See you tomorrow

Love Ashty

Starfisheez said...

Paige is in good (south paw) company in this family. Both Barbara and Neil are leftys. Well, now I expect some lovely artwork to be mailed our way. Maybe Ilysa will send something back. Hope you aren't stuck inside for too long. Lots of Love <3

Country Girl said...

Aw, Paige's Grand-Dad will be proud!!!
I look forward for the artwork to come :D
xoxox

Country Parson said...

Welcome to the colub, Paige!!!

Anonymous said...

Great news -- teaching Paige to knit is going to be a breeze!

TGS said...

It's funny that we thought Morgan would be the lefty!