Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I can't find the cord that links my camera to the computer. Now that I am using a desktop again, I can't just stick in the memory card to get my pictures off of the camera!
We had a good long weekend, although it was really chilly. This is the first year that I haven't planted my flowers on the May long weekend! Saturday morning was filled with gymnastics. Then in the afternoon and evening we had our annual street party. This was the first year that Ella watched the fireworks. Last year she fell asleep and was tucked snuggly in her crib. This year she was wide awake for them, and loved them! We had Maddison and family with us, and celebrated Grandma's birthday as well. Paige had her best friend here as well and they had their first sleep-over which went off without a hitch. I think that was partly due to the fact that they went to bed really late! Sunday was filled with errands, and Monday was spent with Mama Bear doing laundry and sorting clothes, and closets, and Papa Bear doing a project with Morgan.

Paige has her first soccer game tonight, and Morgan has her first practice tonight and first game tomorrow night. They are on separate fields though which has caused some anxiety because K is out of town this week. Luckily Ashty is coming to my rescue!

I'm off to look for that camera cord....
xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allie...

SOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU BLOGGING AGAIN.... :) LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MANY MORE PICTURES AND BLOG'S IN THE FUTURE... AND OF COURSE I COME TO YOUR RESCUE WHEN YOU NEED, AS THATS WHAT FAMILY DOES xx...

PAIGIE YOU WERE GREAT IN YOUR FIRST GAME AND ASHTY IS EXTREMLY GLAD SHE COULD BE THERE TO CHEER YOU ON.

XX N HUGZ TO ALL