Monday, May 12, 2008

Wow! I think that this is the longest that I have ever gone without an entry. I have pictures to put up, going all the way back to February from Ella's second birthday. I had my laptop blow-up and was without a computer for about a six week span. Hard to believe that I didn't implode from lack of computer time - but here I am still here. I had K's laptop at night. We are back to a desktop in the kitchen. Most members of the family are very pleased about this. The laptop was a bit tricky for the kids.
Over the last little while things have been very emotional for me. There was a lot of emotion leading up to Dad's memorial service in April, and we had the first anniversary of Lynn's passing. I am emotionally exhausted from the last year and just haven't been inspired to blog. It is time to start healing though.
I promise however in the next little while to get those pictures up. That is if anyone is even still out there to see them, considering that I haven't posted in months! ;)
XOXOXOXOX to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

much love from your Edmonton Aunt!

Starfisheez said...

we're still here, and still checking once a week to look for new blogs. Glad to see one go up, and I promise to have one up soon, just waiting to take pics of all the work we've done on the backyard. Hugs to all.