Saturday, October 21, 2006

Neverending, or so it seems.......

Well as usual I spoke too soon again (seems to be a pattern). Paige woke up this morning "with hard stuff" in her eyes. So eye drops have started for her, and she had to miss her gymnastics class this morning. On the upside, my eye is fine now, and Ella's is looking much better.

Tonight is our first bingo for the preschool. Kev is going to go. The bingo hall is right smack downtown which isn't the safest place; so he doesn't want me going. Probably for the best since the baby is pretty cranky, and we all know how she feels about bottles and sippy cups......Still part of me kind of wanted to go out of pure curiosity! Maybe I'll do the next one, who knows.

Morgan did go to gymnastics this morning. Here's a peek:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Cool eh????
xxoo

4 comments:

Country Parson said...

That looks like real fun, Morgan!

Starfisheez said...

Way to bounce Morgan!!! looks like a lot of fun. I think I would be curous about the bingo too, but hope Kev has fun. Also hope Paige gets better soon. Our love to you all<3

Country Girl said...

It's perfect for a busy little monkey! Have fun!!!
xoxox
A-S

Unknown said...

A future Canadian Olympian I think. First it's bouncing and then it's triple-flip-off-the-wall... or something. Hope you guys get better soon.

ciao,
the western cuz.