Thursday, October 19, 2006

She crawled :)!

Ella crawled in the girls room this morning!!!! Yeah girl!!! I tried to get it on the camera when we got home from taking Morgan to school but she didn't want to cooperate. I did get this though which is kind of fun anyways. We'll keep trying though.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I am now giving in and am off to the drugstore to fill the prescription that the doctor gave me on Monday for antibiotics should I need it. My throat is worse and my ear is now hurting, so I think it is high time....
xxoo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for Ella good job!!

love Maddison

Country Parson said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Of course, now the world will never be the same again!

Country Girl said...

What a determined little muffin! I love the look on her face..."must get book!" Great to see!
xoxox
A-S

Anonymous said...

Hey Ella Bella

hurry and learn to walk so you can drive you mama insane LOL

Love Ashty