Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oh Man! (as Morgan would say)

So I jinxed us with my post yesterday. The baby now has two gunky eyes (they aren't pink though) which I am treating, and Paige although she doesn't have pink eye (yet), she is miserable and didn't go to preschool this morning. I thought it might be better to keep her germs to herself for a few more days as she doesn't go again until Monday. My eye is feeling much better but my throat is not!
To top it all of Morgan got in trouble at school today for not listening (shocking I know) and as a result is getting her seat moved tomorrow. She is also as we speak writing an apology note (in french), and drawing a picture. The internet is a wonderful thing; I went to Babel fish and got the translation, since we all know how good my french is - not! Very cool.
Okay, end rant!
By the way guys, I have a couple of "regulars" who always leave me a comment and I love it. Would more of you who read this leave a comment every now and then so I can know who's reading?????
xxoo

3 comments:

Country Parson said...

There will always be "days like this"! Eventually they go to make up the memories that bind the family together. But for the moment they're no fun at all. Hang in there! It will get better!

xoxox

Starfisheez said...

I'm sorry that you jinxed yourself and that the household is not doing so well. I know how you feel about not being left comments, I get e-mails complaining that I don't update enough but When I do noone comments, what's the deal? Love to you all, and hope you feel better soon.

Country Girl said...

I hope all the germies go away soon! As if you needed more excitement, right? ;p
xoxox